The New Ten Commandments:
1) Thou shall not criticize Israel
2) Thou shall revere the holocaust with all thy heart
3) Thou shall have no doubt in your heart of the number 6 million
4) Thou shall not compare the unique suffering of the Jews with any other
5) Thou shall honour Israel’s right to exist as a Jewish state
6) Thou shall adore the “sinless” Israel, regardless of allegations of sins
7) Thou shall believe that Israel has the right to defend itself and protect
its security by all means (but not Muslims)
8 ) Thou shall not kill (except Muslims)
9) Thou shall not lie (except about Islam and Muslim’s WMD)
10) Thou shall obediently share your earning with Israel (through your tax
And there is a bonus eleventh commandment:
11) Thou shall sacrifice as many humans as humanly possible (specially those
who dare to say NO) on the altar of greed and security of the Jewish state
* * *
NOW a question:
We protest and moan much about ethnic minorities when underrepresented in work places and government positions -and rightly so- as this is clearly a reflection of injustice.
But why do we keep utterly silent when a “certain” minority is HUGELY overrepresented in sensitive positions in many world governments??
Where is the uproar??
Isn’t this also a blatant injustice against the majority of those countries?
And please no one should come with the reiterated myth that they are more “clever” than the rest of us as a justification for this absurdity, because this fable is the MOST RACIST claim they have managed to indoctrinate the masses to accept
see how they spread myths and lies:
Filed under: Thoughts and feelings |